If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please follow these steps:
1. Call our customer service at 781-640-1591 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of your return.
2. Mail unworn, unwashed item(s) in the original packaging with tags attached and proof of purchase receipt including reason for return
Send returns to:
18 Hamblen Street
Lexington, MA 02421
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
We will not be able to honor refunds if:
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged for reasons not due to a manufactured defect
- Any item that is returned more than 15 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item and the status of your refund. If your request qualifies for a refund, we will process the refund and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
We do not reimburse shipping fees. Items received are subject to a 10% restocking fee. The refund can only be applied to the card the item was purchased on.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, sale items will be refunded for merchandise credit only.
If you are shipping an item over $75, please consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We can not guarantee that we will receive your returned item.